Ready to level up your techniques + formulation?
You're in the right place!We've put together all of the free downloadable resources our team has created so you can have access to them in one place! Find something helpful? Make sure to share it with the rest of our community in our Facebook Group or on your social media!
People don't talk about clean enough when it comes to formulation.
In this free download, Christine Turak (@painthatmane) is breaking it all down for you!
- What's the big mystery of using clear
- Learn when you use it and why
- How to use it on Blondes vs. Brunettes
LOOKING FOR BETTER RESULTS WHEN GLOSSING?
Christine (@painthatmane) shares her TOP TIPS for glossing, including:
- Why you up the developer when glossing
- Explaining the purpose of adding clear
- Why you should shampoo before glossing
- and more!
Check out this Master Checklist to level up your balayage services!
Become confident in these services so you can consider yourself a balayage expert and becoming a referral machine!
- Provide step by step instructions for successful Foilyage and Lowlight techniques
- Show examples of hair sectioning for each step
- Highlight the differences between the techniques
Struggle with root smudge formulation? In this quick 10 minute video, you will learn how to apply a root smudge and melt into a secondary color creating a beautiful seamless color melt plus formulation!
LOOKING FOR BETTER RESULTS WHEN USING FOILYAGE?
Kristina (@coloredbykp) shares her TOP TIPS for better foilyage results, including:
- The importance of tools
- Foil-Folding techniques
- Her favorite gloss formula
LOOKING FOR BETTER RESULTS WHEN BLENDING GRAY HAIR?
Maranda (@marandarosehair) shares her TOP TIPS for gray blending with balayage, including:
- How to add dimension
- Ideal hair for using this technique
- Goals that the technique can achieve
LOOKING FOR BETTER RESULTS WHEN USING BALAYAGE?
Kristina (@coloredbykp) shares her TOP TIPS for powerful balayage results, including:
- How to evenly saturate a root touch-up
- How to build dimension
- Her favorite red formulas