Meet Travel Ambassador
"I’m a third-generation hairstylist and have been working in the industry for 12 years: 3 years as a receptionist and 9 years licensed behind the chair.
I believe that education is power, and I wanted to bring that power to hairstylists in an inclusive, understanding, and non-competitive way. I absolutely love connecting with other passionate people in this industry. Not only do I get to meet amazing, interesting, and talented people, I get to learn from them as well!
Students attending my classes can expect a whole lot of laughter and zero percent negativity. I’m all about cultivating a learning environment where everyone feels involved, heard, seen, and understood. Also, I have some pretty great color formulas [that I share] if I do say so myself!"
- Social: @polishedbypaigey
- Soon to be Owner of Wind and Waves Salon, Hawaii
- In the industry for over 12 years
- Specializes in hair coloring, painting, balayage, and customer service
- "Favorite thing to do in my spare time is hanging at the beach and teaching barre/yoga classes"